As a leader, clarity is crucial to getting your message across and getting things done. Yet what if you are not getting any clarity within you and what you want in life, at all?
Check out the steps on how you can figure out and get clear on what’s clouding things for you.
- Clarity is an act of omission. Too much information can overwhelm so if you’re trying to get your message clearer, say less.
- If you are feeling unclear in yourself usually the driver of that is fear because when you’re clear then you are naturally inspired. And so as leaders, clarity creates inspiration naturally.
- Make your choices from opportunity.
- Imagine and consider the worst-case scenarios that will result from your choices and you will realize that your so-called fears are false evidence appearing real.
- Oftentimes, people think that when there’s a lack of clarity you need to say, do and add more to the equation when actually you need to remove things. You need to take things out.
Listen to this episode on iTunes:
Listen to this episode on Stitcher:
Download the audio file:
This podcast is brought to you by: The Entrepreneur Elders Group
THE WORLD’S MOST CONTROVERSIAL INFLUENCERS, IN AN UNEARTHING BUSINESS MASTERMIND EXPERIENCE..
An experiential mastermind to find your entrepreneurial edge, through adventure challenges with peers that will take you through the layers of reality as you know them.
Find out more here: http://thejeffreyslaytershow.com/apply-to-eeg
DISCOVERY OF THE DAY: What was your favorite quote or lesson from this episode? Please let me know in the comments!
Time-Stamped Show Notes
[00:15] Clarity is an act of omission
[01:07] Clarity creates inspiration naturally
[01:26] Why you experience lack of clarity
[01:41] Removing the fears of success
[01:57] How to establish clarity within you and with your message
[03:55] In a nutshell