Recorded from one of my live talks..What does it truly mean to “live your life?” Life is crazy and it’s complicated. We are inherently free sovereign beings yet we often choose to restrict ourselves with limitations imposed to us by others and largely, by our fears.
In this recorded episode, I share with you some of my thoughts on life’s enigma. I hope that they’ll support you in living a life that is inspired and aligned with your dreams.
- True transformation happens almost at the edge of absolute terror and at the edge of absolute bliss
- Nothingness is the most powerful state to be in. There’s NO thing in nothing, and that makes you EVERYTHING
- Once you let go of your fear of losing control, life will never be the same.
- Seek out butterfly moments in my life and revel in life’s mystery for life happens when we’re at the edge of the mystery.
- True bliss concludes terror at the same time because we going to the singularity.
- We are programmed to live in fear, yet a way to deal with it is to embrace fear itself.
- Presence is a multi-dimensional experience. It’s not just being present in this density of reality but to also feel the future version of ourselves that exists and being present to that feeling.
- Achievement is not what it’s all cracked up to be. We’ve been fed lies about the history of who we are as human beings including how we define success. It’s all lie so go challenge it.
- We’re a part of the cult called Mainstream culture and it doesn’t have our best interest in mind. The more we can strip it away, the better our life gets. Strip away our cultural programming and go back to the original premise of who we actually are.
Listen to this episode on iTunes:
Listen to this episode on Stitcher:
Download the audio file:
This podcast is brought to you by: The Entrepreneur Elders Group
THE WORLD’S MOST CONTROVERSIAL INFLUENCERS, IN AN UNEARTHING BUSINESS MASTERMIND EXPERIENCE..
An experiential mastermind to find your entrepreneurial edge, through adventure challenges with peers that will take you through the layers of reality as you know them.
Find out more here: http://thejeffreyslaytershow.com/apply-to-eeg
DISCOVERY OF THE DAY: What was your favorite quote or lesson from this episode? Please let me know in the comments!
Time-Stamped Show Notes
[00:00]When does true transformation happen?
[00:07] How I’m able to experience true transformation
[00:32] The fear of losing your identity
[00:55] No-thing is Best
[01:55] Seeking butterfly moments
[02:21] The paradox of true bliss and absolute terror
[02:38] We are programmed to live in fear
[03:05] What being truly present means to me
[03:51] Being in two worlds ( Business & Spiritual) while being neither.
[04:32] Achievement is not what it’s all cracked up to be
[04:43] The cult we are in called Mainstream