Presenting over 200 days a year around the world, Jeffrey Slayter will often be asked to keynote or speak at events/conferences. Topics covered are primarily business psychology focused, whilst being uniquely integrated with a human potential theme to give them behavioural shifts and tangible takeaways.
Jeffrey Slayter can speak on Leadership, Sales and Team dynamics for the corporate world. He is also is open to being interviewed for radio shows, podcasts, and television appearances. Custom speeches/talks can be created, so please feel free to contact us to have this discussion.
Watch me speak
Jeffrey has had the opportunity to train and learn from over 3 million people (both online and offline) in over 12 different countries (some include; Australia, United States, German, Indonesia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Singapore, Malaysia, Germany, Italy and India). Jeffrey has shared the stage with top speakers like:
- Les Brown (internationally rated the top motivational speaker)
- Bob Proctor and Dr. Demartini (stars from the movie The Secret)
- T Harv Eker (best-selling author of The Secrets of a Millionaire Mind)
- John Grey (best-selling author of Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus)
- Keith Cunningham (a lead instructor for Tony Robins Wealth Mastery)
- Frank Kern (the highest paid direct response internet marketer in the world)
- Christine Comaford (NY times best-selling author and venture capitalist)
- Tim Ferriss (author of The 4-Hour Work Week)
- Sir Richard Branson (founder of Virgin)
- Harry Dent (leading world economist)
and many more…
To find out more about Jeffrey Slayter’s speaking engagements, click here.
Title of Talk: The Future of Corporations
We have entered a new era of business. The corporation is at odds with the future. The old model of ONLY paying attention to profits will go extinct like a species not fit for what is yet to come. The future of corporations measures Five (5) important elements, they are: Purpose, Planet, People, Prosperity and Perseverance.
The days are over where people check their humanness at the door and become a cog in a machine. The people participating in the future of corporations are reaching for a new level of purpose and meaning in their work.
According to Towers Watson’s 2014 Global Workforce Study, which covers responses from over 32,000 employees across a range of industries in 26 markets including Australia, only 4 out of 10 employees are highly engaged. This means lack of Purpose and Perseverance is running rampant in most corporations. This is slaughtering overall Prosperity and bottom-line.
It also shows, that only 48% of employees report that their top management is doing a good job of providing effective leadership, another prime example of the element of People being left out.
The future corporations understand the element of a sustainable Planet and are doing everything possible to not only look after their profits but the planet itself.
This means they are becoming sustainable for the planet and themselves. This is the future of corporations. Without this, there will be no corporations. Within this presentation your sales people will leave with an understanding of:
· Exploring and installing how to make pieces of the future happen inside your corporation from the top down.