Here’s a rundown in CREATING A BUSINESS that WORKS for YOU!
I’ve been speaking about my own experiences (mistakes included) in various interviews on creating a business and making it work.
I get asked about it a lot so I figured, why not compile those tidbits together in a mashup of short audio recording and share it?
This clip covers the following:
- Handling business events: the realities and the common mistakes organizers commit (These are surprisingly simple things people take for granted but pay off greatly!)
- How do you fuse together concepts to come up with a business that will fit you?
- The challenges I encounter when bridging business and spirituality
- How to get results from working with products that compliment your business?
- You are already an expert.
- How do you make others know about it?
- Why quitting sometimes is the best option?
You want to start a business and you need answers? This recording is for YOU!
Listen to this episode on iTunes:
Listen to this episode on Stitcher:
Download the audio file:
This podcast is brought to you by: The Entrepreneur Elders Group
THE WORLD’S MOST CONTROVERSIAL INFLUENCERS, IN AN UNEARTHING BUSINESS MASTERMIND EXPERIENCE..
An experiential mastermind to find your entrepreneurial edge, through adventure challenges with peers that will take you through the layers of reality as you know them.
Find out more here: http://thejeffreyslaytershow.com/apply-to-eeg
DISCOVERY OF THE DAY: What was your favorite quote or lesson from this episode? Please let me know in the comments!