This episode is a short question & answer section from one of my mentorship course where the talk revolved around entrepreneurial edge and what it brings to the table – both in business and life in general.
- As a high-performing entrepreneur, discovering and living at your edge allow the magic of life to show up more for you; you get comfortable in your fears; and you develop gratitude for what happens in your life…your fears, included.
- Discovering your entrepreneurial edge helps you identify where your strengths lie as a business owner and where there is room to grow. It lets you know where you are on your track and what essentially holds you back.
- By discovering your edge, you discover your greatness.
- And if you don’t even consider living at your edge, then essentially, you are wasting your life away.
- Sometimes it’s not that you don’t know the answer to your problems, it’s that you don’t want to face them.
Listen to this episode on iTunes:
Listen to this episode on Stitcher:
Download the audio file:
This podcast is brought to you by: The Entrepreneur Elders Group
THE WORLD’S MOST CONTROVERSIAL INFLUENCERS, IN AN UNEARTHING BUSINESS MASTERMIND EXPERIENCE..
An experiential mastermind to find your entrepreneurial edge, through adventure challenges with peers that will take you through the layers of reality as you know them.
Find out more here: http://thejeffreyslaytershow.com/apply-to-eeg
DISCOVERY OF THE DAY: What was your favorite quote or lesson from this episode? Please let me know in the comments!
Time-Stamped Show Notes
[00:34] The benefits of discovering your edge.
[01:23] The weirdest thing I have ever done.
[02:13] How I discovered my own edge.
[04:31] Where do I see myself in five to ten years?
[06:14] What history books say about the killings of the Andes Mountain people and why I think those books are lying.
[07:56] What lights me up and how do I know when I’m in alignment and when I’m not.
[09:41] When your audience isn’t ready for your topic.
[10:53] Some questions for you to ponder.