High Performing Entrepreneurs and Leaders of today are inspiring leadership with their life’s expressions and choices. No longer is it about inspiring people with prolific statements. It has become about your life, being embodied as your own message.
This episode is all about finding your own message as a leader and I’ve got 10 great questions here to help you out in this pursuit.
- Our job to empower other leaders is to work on ourselves and as leaders it's no longer about having a message, it's about expressing our lives in such a way that it speaks for us.
- Your environment affects your reality and behavior.
- The old leadership method is to be disconnected from people and relationships. It is all about command and control, whereas the new leadership is about connection…to be self-aware and to feel.
- Instead of thinking payments and incomes in terms of weeks, try breaking down your target money goal in terms of months. The brain is designed to think in terms of months and when you make this switch in approaching money, your money goal becomes achievable this way.
- When we get healthy we can start to feel again and we feel again we feel other people's emotions and we feel our own emotions, we become more empathetic leaders.
Listen to this episode on iTunes:
Listen to this episode on Stitcher:
Download the audio file:
This podcast is brought to you by: The Entrepreneur Elders Group
THE WORLD’S MOST CONTROVERSIAL INFLUENCERS, IN AN UNEARTHING BUSINESS MASTERMIND EXPERIENCE..
An experiential mastermind to find your entrepreneurial edge, through adventure challenges with peers that will take you through the layers of reality as you know them.
Find out more here: http://thejeffreyslaytershow.com/apply-to-eeg
DISCOVERY OF THE DAY: What was your favorite quote or lesson from this episode? Please let me know in the comments!