Embarking on a spiritual journey is most often related to a quest for answers and this episode is all about keeping you off that trap of endless search for THE ANSWERS.
How do you put a stop to the cycle of discovery and disappointment? Not all mysteries need to be solved. But if you truly need to do so, how do you find the answers that you are seeking for?
- Not all mysteries need to be solved. But if you truly need to do so, solve it by way of direct experience. Live and discover. Conventional knowledge and second-hand information will never stand a chance against it.
- Part of the enslavement programming of human beings is to keep us in this mainstream reality by keeping us communicating with each other using a weak language.
- The first step in creating control is by destroying the language and the songs and the culture of these particular traditions because those languages allow them to express the inexpressible.
- We are moving from a completely different shift for the human family and there’s a massive conscious awakening of the heart and empathetic awakening going on for the human family.
- We are realizing inherently that we have moved from our minds to our hearts. More and more people are starting to reach out for the truth and who they are through direct experience and not through just knowledge and information.
Listen to this episode on iTunes:
Listen to this episode on Stitcher:
Download the audio file:
This podcast is brought to you by: The Entrepreneur Elders Group
THE WORLD’S MOST CONTROVERSIAL INFLUENCERS, IN AN UNEARTHING BUSINESS MASTERMIND EXPERIENCE..
An experiential mastermind to find your entrepreneurial edge, through adventure challenges with peers that will take you through the layers of reality as you know them.
Find out more here: http://thejeffreyslaytershow.com/apply-to-eeg
DISCOVERY OF THE DAY: What was your favorite quote or lesson from this episode? Please let me know in the comments!