This is a different type of podcast. Rather than providing you with information, which can actually be a distraction from seeking the information within yourself, I’ll be asking you series of questions to rekindle that spark within you.
I just got back from an incredible 2 ½ weeks in the Andes Mountains and I got the privilege of spending time with some medicine men and women with over 40 years of experience in the sacred ancient art of healing. There is so much wisdom to receive from them as well as to discover even more from within myself. Hopefully, in this episode, I can provide support in reconnecting you with the wisdom that you already have within.
- When you are honest with you not trusting yourself at times is when you are most being honest with yourself.
- Achievement stemming from insecurity rarely feels truly rewarding.
- Say I love you more often.
- Our connection to the world and everyone around us can say more about us than all of our accomplishments.
- What we think our real purpose is for existing is most likely what we don’t expect.
- Laughing is a beautiful medicine.
- There's a very long road from the head to heart. Once we sit in the heart and we make our choices from the heart we actually stop making life happen and life happens to us.
Listen to this episode on iTunes:
Listen to this episode on Stitcher:
Download the audio file:
This podcast is brought to you by: The Entrepreneur Elders Group
THE WORLD’S MOST CONTROVERSIAL INFLUENCERS, IN AN UNEARTHING BUSINESS MASTERMIND EXPERIENCE..
An experiential mastermind to find your entrepreneurial edge, through adventure challenges with peers that will take you through the layers of reality as you know them.
Find out more here: http://thejeffreyslaytershow.com/apply-to-eeg
DISCOVERY OF THE DAY: What was your favorite quote or lesson from this episode? Please let me know in the comments!